Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

5 posters

Hey I see some familiar names

bellalove

Hey I see some familiar names Empty Hey I see some familiar names

Post  bellalove Mon May 24, 2010 2:36 am

I see some familiar faces just wanted to check out the new site.Very Happy lol!
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Hey I see some familiar names Empty Re: Hey I see some familiar names

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

like i aint expect some people just to come be nosey... but ur more than welcome to speak ur mind over here, we aint politically correct, we wont pray for u or none of that, but we will listen and tell u what we think...
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 3:04 am

Yes I love the real!

Hmm let me think of what I want to hear the real about right now.

Nothing is goin on right now, I told you all I stalk the PA DOC site and found out he was moved to SCI Chester. I already started planning my 1st trip out there. Not to mention that I haven't even heard from him yet, but IDC I'll be there!
    bellalove

Hey I see some familiar names Empty hey i am not nosey

Post  bellalove Mon May 24, 2010 3:08 am

just wanted to Join a new site to try something new but I wont be back I have never posted ant thing bad in any of my post you can see that on jpay. I just wanted to make new friends but I guess that’s not what this site is for sorry to bug.
    bellalove

Post  bellalove Mon May 24, 2010 3:12 am

okay.. WELL EVERYONE COPY THIS DOWN.. THIS IS WHERE U CAN FIND ME VOICING MY OPINON AND KEEPIN IT REAL... AND WE JUST STARTED SO DONT COME TALKIN CRAP BOUT ITS SMALL, JPAY WASNT BUILT IN A DAY PEOPLE. LOL..

https://keepitreal.forumotion.com and funny thing, the computer generated the my-goo part randomly..lol

This sound like an invite to me I’m just saying. You didn’t specify so maybe u should just change that and say this is for your friends only. I guess this won’t be the next JPAY with this type of stuff.
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 3:20 am

bella, i wasnt saying OMG, BELLA'S BEING NOSEY... all u posted was i see familiar names... and this site is for us to talk but without the strings and million rules of b/s on jpay... that's all... ur more than welcome to come here, talk ask/give advice... but the difference between here and jpay, we dont have to be fake, and in my opinion, alot of people over there are fake, and dont say what they think on a post, but them pm each other and talk about other people.. here u can just say what ever u feel, if ur man pissed u off today, no need to come here and say he's just having a hard day, when u really feeling like THIS MAFUCCA JUST PISSED ME OFF..

that's all im trying to say.. and i do think some members of jpay will come here and be nosey..
    bellalove

Hey I see some familiar names Empty Lol OK

Post  bellalove Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 am

Ok Very Happy
    bellalove

Hey I see some familiar names Empty ok I get it Lol

Post  bellalove Mon May 24, 2010 3:24 am

I love being able to just say what the hell is true. And you’re right when you said if your dude pisses you off. Prison life isn’t all roses and shit as some people make it seem. Sometimes our men make us mad. Thank you. Very Happy Very Happy
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 3:35 am

bellalove wrote:Ok Very Happy

in my most southern voice "as god as my witness i will bring out bella's inner bitch and she will embrace her" lmao
    elise_c3

Post  elise_c3 Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 pm

MrsGoo wrote:
    bellalove wrote:Ok Very Happy

in my most southern voice "as god as my witness i will bring out bella's inner bitch and she will embrace her" lmao

Lawd have mercy.....MrsGoo gonna turn bella out.....once a good girl gone bad she gone foeva.....Very Happy
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm

@ Elise, hell it aint take much 4 u to cross over... u were all nice and quiet when i first met u... then BOOM!!!
    nanasophie2004
    nanasophie2004

Post  nanasophie2004 Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

I always say: "Peer pressure is a mothafucka... too bad it don't work on me..." LOL
    elise_c3

Post  elise_c3 Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 pm

MrsGoo wrote:@ Elise, hell it aint take much 4 u to cross over... u were all nice and quiet when i first met u... then BOOM!!!

Girl, the only time in my life I was quiet was when i'm sleep! I just needed a bytch like me to get on Jpay and be loud right there wit me! LMAO Very Happy
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm

elise_c3 wrote:
    MrsGoo wrote:@ Elise, hell it aint take much 4 u to cross over... u were all nice and quiet when i first met u... then BOOM!!!

Girl, the only time in my life I was quiet was when i'm sleep! I just needed a bytch like me to get on Jpay and be loud right there wit me! LMAO Very Happy

and i AM THAT BITCH... u know they banned me again, instead of addressing me.. bet they aint even say shit 2 cricket's stalkin ass! but ban a real person...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:14 am